Translate

Blog Archive

Ads

Friday, March 1, 2019

Vanilla Ice and More HGTV and TLC Stars Will Appear in While You Were Out Reboot


Harper coming down with a sudden illness right before Thanksgiving added to the stress of the situation, the mom of two tells PEOPLE.
“He was sick the day before and I refused to transfer him when he was vomiting. His dad demanded that he be delivered as scheduled,” she recalls. “It’s one thing to be called a negligent parent, but I will not be one.” (In July, Maguire filed for sole custody of Harper, claiming Curtis was “not a fit” mother, but later dropped the request.)
“I can’t express in words what it feels like looking at your sick baby and being told that a ‘parenting time’ schedule trumps their wellbeing. I woke up Thanksgiving morning and thanked God that I was able to have that time with him,” she continues. “I arrived at the airport and literally had my baby ripped out of my arms and whisked away as I was ‘screwing up’ Thanksgiving plans. The cycle never ends.”

No comments:

Post a Comment